Join the Ballard Family
Ballard Truck Center is a family-owned business providing the best experience in the full-service commercial trucks industry in the northeast.
Founded as a blacksmith shop in 1906 – Ballard Truck Center is a 5th generation, family owned business. We wouldn’t be where we are today without our guiding values being at the core of everything we do and who we are.
- Treat our employees and customers like family.
- Worry about being better – and bigger will take care of itself.
- Always do what is fair and honest.
- A relaxed work environment makes for a fun day and satisfied customers.
Competitive Pay; Paid Vacation and Sick Time; 9 Paid Holidays a Calendar Year; 401(k) Plan; Medical and Dental Insurance; Short-Term, Long-Term, and Life Insurance; Company paid uniforms.
Diesel Technician-Specific Benefits include:
- Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus (Location Dependent)
- $1,000 Annual Tool Allowance
- $200 Annual Boot Allowance
- For those just completing tech-school or college – Ballard will purchase $2,000 worth of tools and gift them to employee after two years of employment.
Employment opportunity questions? Contact Jennifer Baker at (508) 296-4667.
Applications can be e-Mailed or posted to Jennifer Baker, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 442 SW Cutoff, Worcester, MA 01604.